1. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Website is the property of NLV and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics of any nature and regardless of format (herein, collectively or individually, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained there (the “Marks”) are owned and controlled by NLV and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and any other applicable intellectual property law or regulation of the United States, foreign jurisdictions and international conventions. The Content and Marks are provided “As-Is” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided herein, no part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without NLV’s express prior written permission. NLV reserves all rights in the Website, Content and Marks.
2. Ownership of Materials
Notwithstanding NLV’s ownership of Submissions, as described in Paragraph 6 (“Client Feedback”), all design and original source files created on Client’s behalf (“Projects”) belong to Client, and Client shall be the sole owner of the copyright for all Projects. In the event that any operation of law would cause NLV to become the owner of a Project, in whole or in part, rather than Client, NLV irrevocably and perpetually assigns its entire interest in the Project to Client, without limitation.
Client warrants that any and all materials provided to NLV as examples or as material to be incorporated into a project during the design process are owned by Client and do not infringe on or misappropriate any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property rights and any right of publicity.
3. Third-Party Fonts
In the event that any Project incorporates fonts that are not owned by NLV and require a commercial license in order for Client to legally reproduce, distribute, or publicly display the Project (“Third-Party Font(s)”), NLV will inform Client in writing that one or more Third-Party Fonts have been incorporated into the Project and that Client will need to purchase one or more licenses for the Third-Party Fonts from the rights-holder(s) of said Third Party Fonts in order to legally reproduce, distribute, or publicly display the Project. Said notice will include information sufficient for Client to identify which licenses are required and who to contact in order to purchase said licenses.
So long as NLV has informed Client of the incorporation of Third-Party Fonts as described above, Client assumes all responsibility for any consequences as a result of a failure by Client to purchase one or more licenses for any Third-Party Fonts incorporated into a Project.
4. User Representations
By using the Website, Client represents and warrants that:
- Client is not a minor in the jurisdiction of their domicile;
- Client will not access the Website through automated or non-human means;
- Client will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Client’s use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
5. Prohibited Activities
Client shall not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which the Website is made available to the Client. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those related to the work performed by NLV on behalf of the Client. Further, Client agrees to refrain from the following:
- Make any unauthorized use of the Website;
- Retrieve data or content for the purposes of creating or compiling a database or directory;
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features on the Website;
- Engage in unauthorized framing or linking of the Website;
- Trick, defraud or mislead NLV or other users;
- Interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on the Website or NLV’s networks or servers;
- Use the Website in an effort to compete with NLV;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website;
- Bypass any measures on the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website or any portion thereof;
- Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of NLV’s employees, independent contractors or agents providing services through the Website;
- Delete the copyright or other rights notice from any Content;
- Copy or adapt the Website’s software
- Upload or transmit, or attempt to do so, viruses, Trojan horses, or other material including anything that interferes with any party’s use of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operations or maintenance of the Website;
- Upload or transmit, or attempt to do so, any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism;
- Disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm NLV;
- Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws, statutes or regulations.
6. Client Feedback
Client acknowledges and agrees that any questions, comments, suggestions or other feedback or submission (each a “Submission”) shall be the sole property of NLV and NLV is under no obligation to keep a Submission confidential or take steps necessary to ensure the confidentiality of a Submission. NLV shall be the sole and exclusive owner of all rights related to the Submission except to the extent that rights are granted to Client under Paragraph 2 (“Ownership of Materials”), and shall at its sole and unrestricted discretion use and disseminate a Submission for any lawful purpose without permission, acknowledgment or compensation of or to the Client. Client agrees that it has the right to articulate and put forth the Submission and Client hereby waives all claims and recourse against NLV for its use of the Submission in accordance with the terms hereof and in its sole discretion hereafter.
Client acknowledges and agrees that any product or service that has been electronically delivered is automatically approved within 3 business days if there has been no response by Client.
9. Returns, Refunds, and Time to Redeem
Client shall not be entitled to a refund for any amount under said plan or package after 24 hours of ordering.
Client has 90 days from original order date to order their video. After 90 days, any outstanding orders are archived, null and void.
11. Termination/Denial of Access
12. ModificationNLV reserves the right to change, alter, modify, amend or remove anything or any content on the Website for any reason at its sole discretion. NLV reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website without notice and without liability to Client.
13. Connection InterruptionsNLV does not guaranty or warrant the Website will be available and accessible at all times. Issues with hardware, software or other items may result in interruption delays or errors beyond NLV’s control. Client agrees that NLV shall not be liable to Client for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by Client’s inability to access or use the Website during any interruption in the connection or service.
14. Governing Law
The Website is provided on an as-is, as-available basis. Client agrees that its use of the Website and Services are at Client’s sole risk. NLV disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Website and Client’s use thereof, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. NLV makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Website or any content thereon or content of any websites linked to the Website and NLV assumes no liability for any errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content and materials, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, any unauthorized access to or use of NLV’s secure servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored therein, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site, any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party and/or any errors or omissions in content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Website. NLV does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party either through the Website, a hyperlinked website or any website or mobile application featured in any advertising.
17. Limitations of Liability and IndemnificationNLV and its directors, employees, members, independent contractors or agents shall not be liable to Client or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, lost data, attorneys’ fees, court costs, fines, forfeitures or other damages or losses arising from Client’s use of the Website.
18. User Data
Client is solely responsible for all data transmitted to or that relates to any activity Client has undertaken using the Website. NLV shall have no liability to Client for any loss or corruption of any such data and Client hereby waives any right of action against NLV from any such loss or corruption.
19. Electronic communications, transactions and signatures
Client hereby consents to receive electronic communications from NLV and Client agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent via email or through the Website satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. Client hereby agrees to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by NLV or through the Website. Client hereby waives any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic.
21. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)NLV respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, NLV will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to NLV Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, NLV will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by NLV or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not NLV, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; Your electronic or physical signature.
- NLV may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event NLV removes the allegedly infringing materials, NLV will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that NLV removed or disabled access to the materials. NLV may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
For any questions or complaints regarding the Website, please contact us.