Table of Contents
Our #1 goal is to produce killer videos that turn our clients’ clicks into sales.
Our team of marketers and editors work together to provide a first-class experience to each and every client.
On this page you’ll find more information on how we work, what to expect, what we expect, as well as what we can and cannot do.
If you’re ever unsure whether we can offer something or not, just send us a message, and we’ll let you know right away.
Who We Work With
While we understand that everyone’s at a different place in their marketing journey, we’re not afraid to be picky when it comes to our clients.
Most of the time it’s a good fit – other times, it’s not. Our focus is on creating videos that convert, not churning out cookie-cutter videos that blend in with everyone else’s.
In contrast, our entire process is tailored around people that want to take their video marketing campaigns to the next level and truly grow.
How We Work
Your video projects are our top priority.
We’ve gone to great lengths to develop a predictable turnaround process that ensures you get your videos back on time.
In addition to that, you’ll never be stuck guessing when you’ll be getting your videos back, as you will have access to view progress on everything in real time – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please keep in mind that we are a company made of living, breathing human beings and go out of our way to make sure we knock every video out of the park for you. While we usually get things right on the first round and require very little back and forth, there will be times where we may miss the mark. If we do, you can rest assured that we won’t stop until it’s right.
What to Expect from Us
- Clear communication on the status of every project
- Professional video ad production
- Fully licensed stock images, footage and audio used where applicable
- Access to support teams and leadership to help in any situation
What we do:
What we don't do:
What We Need From You
- We ask that you be as clear as possible and add as much detail as you can to each request. The more we have to work with, the clearer picture we’ll have of what to produce, and in turn, get back your videos faster.
- Adding links, images and videos of examples of the work you would like us to create is a MAJOR plus!
- To be responsive on things we may need (assets, questions, etc)
- 99% of our videos will need a script – this means that we expect either a Google doc link or similar with your written script.
- 99% of our videos will need a voiceover – this means you should have an audio file or a link to it so we can use to work with.